Easyfind is a membership-based online information and services platform. The company provides services to foreign students who are currently in the U.S. and/or plan to study in the U.S. It is seeking a legal affairs coordinator. The successful candidate will have a strong law background and be able to coordinate company’s legal affairs with outside counsel. She/he will be highly-organized, diligent, self-motivated, quick-thinking. This is an opportunity to be part of the thriving company to provide high quality services to foreign students.
- Conducing legal research and analyzing issues and laws;
- Preparing legal documents;
- Coordinating response to complex and wild range of legal affairs with respect to foreign clients;
- Coordinating with outside counsel relating company’s legal affairs;
- Resolving legal issues with respect to the relationship with cooperative partners;
- Facilitating the company to settle some future potential disputes;
- Facilitating the communication with clients, partners and internal departments with respect to legal affairs.
- BA/BS or high degree required;
- Law degree or strong law background;
- Possess strong legal research skills;
- Possess substantive knowledge of Immigration law, contract, corporation field both in U.S. and China;
- A solution-oriented mindset;
- Additional language skills (Chinese)